Morning Snow ♥ Fairyland Minifee Celine

10:26 PM

A few weeks ago, we had our first snow of the season. It's looking like that will have been our only snow this winter as things are warming up already and everything has melted. I was able to get outside with Magdelena for a morning photoshoot before all the snow melted. 


I think that Magdelena looks very beautiful in the snow because of her blonde hair and pale skin. I wish I had some more winter clothes for her. I really don't like spending money so investing in Minifee clothing is kind of a struggle for me eheheh.


For this shoot, Magdelena is wearing a sweater by Nine9Style, a denim skirt from TTYA, and thigh-highs from Dollzone. Her scarf is handmade by myself, and, although you can't see them, she is wearing a pair of brown flats from Summomo ♡
Magdelena has a bleach-blonde mohair wig from Leekeworld, baby blue glass eyes from Dollzone, and a custom faceup by Studio Darjeeling ♡

Thank you for reading! See you soon!

You Might Also Like

1 comments