My Doll Collection ♥ January 2017

8:25 PM

Hey guys! Today I've got for you a new post (yep, something I didn't just transfer from my old blog page to this one, lol). I'm going to share with you my current doll collection - as of January 2017! 
If you are wondering where I purchased all my dolls I will leave links to the stores/eBay sellers at the bottom of this post (although keep in mind some dolls are now sold out).

This post is going to seem super long probably, so buckle your seat belts and here we go! 
I'll be doing these in no particular order, so let's just start off with my Jun Planning/Groove doll collection.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Solstice - Pullip Pulliphine IX



Here is Solstice, my little fantasy fawn. She's definitely one of my favorites, hehe. She has an incredible set of handmade custom antlers from Sparrow's Shop on Etsy. 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Mabel - Pullip Froggy



This gal is quite a unique member of my bunch. She is my only redhead. I loved her original red hair so much that when I bought her a new wig I decided to keep her a redhead.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Marie - Pullip Ally 10th Anniversary



This gal is named Marie. Although she doesn't have a style of her own yet, I'm leaning towards a rockabilly look, sort of like in this photo of her.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Judas - Pullip Regeneration Fanatica



I was so thrilled when Groove released the "Regeneration" series of dolls. For those of you who don't know, the Regen. series was a line of the most popular sold out dolls that Groove rereleased. Fanatica was always one of my grails, or most coveted dolls, but by the time I got into the hobby she was sold out. I was so happy to be able to snag a Regen. version of her! 
Judas here is one of my most individual girls. I found this two-toned wig on Leekeworld and I sort of bought it on a whim. I had no idea which girl I'd use it on. It ended up looking best on Judas!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧


Mercy - Pullip Greggia



I bought this girl second-hand from a seller on Flickr. She came to me bald, nude, and on an old type 3 body. I cleaned her up a bit, painted her eyechips, got her a wig and new body and now she's good as new! Mercy is sort of my gypsy/bohemian girl. You can always find her outside on her travels, usually with her guitar.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Lucy - Pullip Regeneration Paja



Lucy is another doll from the Regeneration series. Like Marie, she doesn't really have her own personality yet. She's just a sunny girl :)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Tsura - Pullip Nero



This girl was also bought second-hand from the same seller as my Greggia. Tsura has an interesting backstory. She's in a permanent dream (sort of like a coma) where she travels and adventures to new and enchanting places. Her hair and eyes have lost most of their pigment in this dream world, and her pale skin and white dress give her a ghostly appearance.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Will - Taeyang HasH!



I don't have any recent photos of Will alone, so here is one where he is posing with Judas. Will, like Judas, is my little punk. He's edgy and cool and not afraid to speak his mind. He has no customizations at all because I love his stock look so much.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Ruby - Pullip Victorique De Blois



Ruby is a girl I bought on a whim. I kind of liked the way her face look in stock photos, and even though I know nothing about the anime she is based off of, I splurged. She ended up being one of my favorite dolls to photograph. She just has a very photogenic look.


✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Sebastian - Taeyang Sebastian



Again, I don't have any lone photos of this guy, so here he is with Will. I originally purchased the Sebastian Private Teacher Version Taeyang, but later found this guy (the original Sebastian model) for sale. I sold my Private Teacher Ver. and kept this boy! I loved the Black Butler manga when I got Sebastian. I thought it was so cool to have a doll from the story I loved.


✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Now I'm going to move onto my other dolls- Azone and BJD.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Azone Pure Neemo Mio's Holiday



This girl was a birthday gift from my parents. She was my first Azone doll and sparked my interest in dolls with smaller heads, haha. 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Azone Pure Neemo Happy New Year 2016 Alisa (Direct Store Limited Ver.)



This girl was a splurge, as many of my dolls are, but she was soooo worth it! I wanted another Azone gal in my collection, but I still don't know the best places to purchase them. I just search eBay for a doll I could afford, haha. Usually I can only find sold out dolls that are priced crazy high, but this girl was a brand new release when I found her. It's a lot of fun to dress up Azone dolls- the Pure Neemo line has such adorable bodies. Unfortunately, I don't get to do that too often because I'm so hooked on how this girl looks in her Kimono, hehe.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Magdelena - Fairyland Minifee Celine



Magdelena was my first Fairyland BJD. It took me a long time to decide to invest in one and even longer it seemed to pick out which doll I wanted. Although expensive, she was worth every penny. I feel so lucky to have her as a part of my collection!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Well, that's it for this post. I didn't include the dolls I still own but am trying to sell. My collection is a lot smaller than it has been in the past. I've finally gotten it down to a manageable number, I think, although every day I find myself pining over a new doll I wish I could buy, hehe.


If you are looking to purchase any of these dolls or other dolls like them, here are the websites, stores, and sellers I've purchased my dolls from - 

Buying Pullip/Taeyang - Pullipstyle
Buying Fairyland BJD - Fairyland 
Buying Azone Pure Neemo - Nikomekun & Nabeya-Tokyo

I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Please stop by again soon ♥ 

You Might Also Like

0 comments