Forest Fauna ♥ Pullip Pulliphine IX

2:51 PM

Hello again! I managed to stay on top of ADAW this week. I got outside to take some photos on Wednesday- unheard of! I decided to take photos of Solstice this week. It seems like I photograph her so much. She's definitely what I would call my "signature doll". 😊 As I've said before, taking her photo comes so easily to me. Even when I'm struggling it seems I can't take a bad photo of her. She's so photogenic! 



For this shoot, I was also planning on taking a few short video clips to compile into a vlog of sorts for my YouTube channel. I thought doing a "Come Take Photos With Me" would be an interesting video! I started taking some short clips, but unfortunately they weren't turning out like I had hoped so I decided to stop and save that project for another day (as happens with most of my projects- to the back burner they go!). 



Besides my new vlog idea, I'd like to get going on a lot of the dolly projects I have. Some of them are already started, like my Pullip Tarot series and some videos I'm currently editing, but some are still yet to begin. I want to finish what I've started and then get the ball rolling on these ideas I've had in my head for months. Staying motivated, especially when working on tedious projects like editing videos, is difficult. I need to keep reminding myself that the end result will make the work worth it! 



As you can see, these are the first photos of Solstice since I got her that she is wearing something other than her white dress! The dress is from her original stock outfit. It suited her so well I didn't want to change it. Her character originally had white hair and yellow eyes which I think went well with the white dress. Once I changed her wig to this turquoise one, her style had already been established and changing her outfit felt odd. I was sorting through some doll clothes the other day when I found this piece- the dress to Pullip Marianne's stock. The colors look incredible with her hair- the turquoise is a dead match! I feel like this outfit suits her just as well as the white gown. What do you think?



I hope you all are doing well! I feel like I have a few ghost readers out there. I'd love to interact with you more! If you have a dolly blog or other dolly social media accounts please let me know in the comments! Have a great week everyone!

You Might Also Like

0 comments