Recap: ADAW 6-10

2:07 PM

It's time for the second recap of my ADAW 2017 project! I've been doing very well with keeping up with photography and uploads this year- I'm quite proud of myself to be honest. Here are the photos for weeks six through ten and a bit about each one. 😊💗


Week 6

" Your Dream Is Mine "
I took this photo right after I took apart all of my dolls, cleaned them, and fixed their eyelids and eyelashes. It was so annoyingly tedious, but it was worth it in the end because all of my guys and gals were squeaky clean and looking good!
When I uploaded this photo to my Flickr, I also included a link to the song "Without You" by NCT-U. The title of this photo comes from a lyric in the song. I was listening to it a lot at the time and the words really connected with me.

Week 7

" We'll Search For Tomorrow On Every Shore "
This was the week that my new girl, Sorrell, arrived. I hadn't gotten a new Pullip in years and I was so incredibly excited by this gal's arrival. I was very inspired this week by my history class. We had briefly covered some content about Spanish conquistadors. I thought Sorrell looked very much like the ornately dressed explorers of the time who set out to discover the new world. 

Week 8

" Sunshine Seeker "
I have two Pure Neemo girls, and although I find them immensely adorable, I don't photograph them as often as I do my Pullips. I decided for this week to take photos of my Azone Pure Neemo Happy New Year 2016 Alisa (wow, that title is such a mouthful). I found a small patch of baby grass- so cute and soft! I had to take photos of this girly in the new growth. She has such a sweet and sunshiney expression. She embodies the joy of spring!

Week 9

" Spring Offering "
I took Solstice out for a sunset photoshoot for week 9 of ADAW. Something about both dusk and dawn fit this girl so well. I wasn't all that inspired for week 9, but I did begin experimenting with freelensing which I hope to do more often in the following weeks!

Week 10

" Crimson Dreams "
I couldn't resist Sorrell's beauty for week 10, even though it seems like I just photographed her. Again, this week I had little creative inspiration, but a lot of excitement for experimenting with freelensing! (Check out my post on freelensing if you want to read more about it!) 


Thanks for stopping by to catch the recap of ADAW 6-10. I look forward to the next 5 weeks! I hope I can find some better inspiration. Have a great week everyone!

You Might Also Like

0 comments