Welcome to Vegadoll

4:55 AM




Hey there! Welcome to Vegadoll - your blog spot for dolls, other toys, and cute things. Here you can find photography, tips/tricks/tutorials, videos, and general blog posts about the doll community. 
A bit about myself - My name is Simone. I'm a 19 year old photographer and doll collector from the United States. I've been into both dolls and photography since 2009 when I got my first Pullip, a Pullip Nina, for my birthday. Since then I've been completely hooked! I'm now the owner of many varieties of dolls such as Pullips, Monster High, Azone, Asian ball jointed dolls, and lots more. I also collect other cute things like Pusheen merch, Sonny Angel figures, Re-Ment, and Toki Doki figures to name a few. 
Besides photography, I enjoy traditional art and illustration. I'm currently in college majoring in studio art and hope one day to become an art teacher while pursuing my dream of publishing art magazines or comics. 
I hope that this blog can provide some fun to its viewers as well as serve as a resource for newbies and vets alike! Thanks for stopping by Vegadoll! I hope to see you again soon!

You Might Also Like

0 comments