Before & After - A Photography Comparison

7:02 AM

I wanted to share a sort of side-by-side view of my photography both before and after editing. I think it is interesting to see both versions of a photo next to each other. 
 Honestly, it helps me improve. I notice things that I can change in the future and pick up on trends in my style of photography and editing. I think it’s a great exercise in self-improvement. 
I don’t have much to say about these photos. Over the years I’ve learned that photo editing and adjusting can be as much as an enemy to you as it is your friend. It took me a long time to figure out where that fine line was that lies between the right and wrong amounts of editing. Sometimes I still I think I go a bit overboard, eheheh.
Anyway, let’s get to the photo comparisons! I’ll post the SOOC photo (Straight Out Of Camera - the original unedited image) first, followed by the edited version (which I had to size down a bit because Tumblr takes forever to load them any larger). 
  • ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After



  • ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Well thank you for checking this post out! Hope you stop by again soon!

You Might Also Like

0 comments