Noaschnee Doll Avatars

6:22 AM

Hey guys! Years ago in the hobby, probably around 2010 or 2011, making doll avatars for your collection was super popular. It was sort of like a tag game at the time. I recently stumbled upon the site I used to use to make some of my dolls avatars and I thought I'd play around and make some new ones!
I'd forgotten how much I loved making these little avatars. I was obsessed with online dress up games when I was younger and I thought Noaschnee had some of the cutest games. Playing this doll maker again made me so nostalgic. I remember using these avatars in my profile and signatures on other websites and forums. 
Anyway, here are some of the avatars I've created. I based them off of my current doll collection. I unfortunately couldn't make every doll in my collection because the options, of course, are limited to some extent. But I had fun nonetheless! I even made a little me!
If you'd like to make your own dolly avatars just like these, click here!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Mercy - Pullip Greggia

Mabel - Pullip Froggy

Sebastiab - Taeyang Sebastian
Magdalena - Fairyland Minifee Celine
Pure Neemo Alisa Happy New Year 2016
A mini me !

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Thank you for stopping by! Again, if you'd like to make your own cute avatars like these, you can visit this specific doll maker by clicking here. If you'd like to see the other doll makers Noaschnee has to offer, you can visit their main site.
Have a great weekend everyone!

You Might Also Like

0 comments