Ginger ♥ Pullip Froggy

12:27 AM

Hello everyone! I almost missed the "deadline" for this week's ADAW photo. I had a quick little shoot with Mabel, my Pullip Froggy, but I wasn't planning on using a photo from the set for this week's ADAW. I wanted to take another shoot with a different doll for ADAW, but I never got around to it. That's okay though. I don't mind these photos of my dear Mabel. 😚




As you can see, I haven't changed Mabel's outfit since the last shoot I did with her. I wanted to photograph her in her adorable Froggy costume, but this outfit was just too perfect to take off! It's a combination of pieces from the Pullip Merl stock and the Pullip Craziia stock. I think Merl's stock is one of my favorites. The main outfit is simple, but the accessories are so delicate and detailed! Here are some shots of her ensemble.






Thank you for stopping by and checking out this week's post! Next week I have exams, so I want to get my ADAW photo out of the way as soon as possible. Then my summer break begins! I hope I have plenty of time (and motivation, ehehe) to work on ADAW, The Pullip Tarot, and film some new YouTube videos. I might even start another photo project as well if I have the time. I'll see you guys next time! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments