An Explorer's Fatigue ♥ Pullip Veritas Deep Crimson Ver.

7:00 PM

Hey there! Once again I feel as if it's been forever since posting. Last weekend was wonderful - my boyfriend came to visit! He unfortunately had to leave last Sunday morning, but I'm glad we got to spend some time together. Since he left I sort of got into a photography slump again. I tend to let negative emotions take over my life. I lose interest in almost everything and would rather just stay in bed all day. I'm slowly regaining my motivation (and just in time, too- I have two research papers due soon ahah) and getting back into the swing of things.


This time I am sharing with you my weekly ADAW photo. The subject of this week's installment is my Pullip Veritas Deep Crimson Version. While I was editing this photo, I really really didn't like it. It came out nothing like I'd envisioned and I was incredibly discouraged. I was trying so hard to turn it into something I liked, but I couldn't. I uploaded it to Flickr on private, and gave up for the night. When I woke up this morning, I looked at the photo again. I can't see what I hated so much about it! I actually really enjoy it now. I think it proves that fact that if you stare at something long enough you'll end up finding everything wrong with it. Sometimes it's best to take a break and walk away. :)

I hope you liked this week's ADAW photo. I'll be posting a recap of weeks 11-15 soon, so keep an eye out! I'm also getting ready to post about my newest photo project. If you're a fan of things like psychic readings, I think you might enjoy this upcoming series! Thanks for stopping by- come again soon!


You Might Also Like

0 comments