Dull ♥ Pullip Nero

12:19 AM

Ah, for the second week in a row I have practically missed my self-set ADAW deadline of Saturday night. Not having regular classes and assignments to keep up with sort of makes me lose track of time and forget some things I have to get done (ADAW being one of them).


Things have been rather dull here lately. I think these few photos reflect that. I'm trying hard to stay motivated, but I just want to cuddle up with a blanket and play The Sims all day. I'm counting down the days to July- when I will hopefully be able to see my boyfriend again. I know I shouldn't wish for time to pass quickly. One day I will wish I had more of it. But I'm waiting on good times now and I can't help but hope for their speedy arrival. I've talked about it before (in this post), but my boyfriend is really my motivator when I get into moods like this. When I feel like life is underwhelming and dull and all I want to do is veg out and play mindless games all day, I remember how hard he works to show me his love. How even when he has days where he feels down and unmotivated he still manages to go above and beyond for me. 


This post wasn't meant to be a vent session for me, so I'll stop it there, haha. Anyway, I'm working on regaining my motivation and creativity. I hope you all are feeling well as the weather begins to warm for the summer. And to anyone who is also working on ADAW 2017, good luck with the coming weeks!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Your photos are great like always :* I hope you are feeling better now :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am feeling a bit better, thank you. I think knowing that there are people who support me and my silly hobby are a huge help in motivating me when I'm down. Thank you for frequenting my blog- it means so much to me!

      Delete