Maggie ♥ Fairyland Minifee Celine

2:52 PM

Hello there! Do you ever get in a really productive mood? I woke up feeling like this today, which isn't common for me as I am typically a huge couch potato. It's great for getting work and chores done, and also great for getting my butt outside to take photos! I have developed a bad habit over the years of only taking my weekly ADAW photo and almost nothing else. If only these productive moods came more often for me, heheh.


Anyway, here are a few photos of Magdelena, my Minifee Celine. I really need to buy her more clothes (I feel like I mentioned this in my last post featuring her, haha). The sweater she's wearing in this shoot is from Wimukt on Etsy. I love their doll outfits! They're of a beautiful detailed quality and are reasonably priced! Also, everything comes in coordinates, so you get a whole outfit for around $30-$40! Also, the store recently started selling coordinates in Blythe and Momoko sizes, as well as a variety of smaller BJDs. If you haven't checked out their shop you definitely should!


Well thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed these few photos of Maggie. :) See you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 comments