Forest Nomad ♥ Pullip Greggia

6:23 PM

Hello all! Today I felt like sharing a few other photos from the shoot I had with Mercy, my Pullip Greggia, the other day. I didn't post them with the others (of her standing beneath the Japanese Maple) because they looked so different. I really really love this girl! Even when I'm not in a photography mood I can take her photo and enjoy it :)


I'm itching to start a new project, something different from ADAW. I want to do something shorter and less restricted by time and dates (having to put due-dates on my photos is sort of a buzz kill for me since I'm currently in school and so much of my life revolves around dates at the moment). I was thinking of something themed. I remember a few years ago I started a small series of photos that were inspired by different fears. Looking back on them now I can't help but cringe. I would love to redo the series, or something similar and creative. If anyone has any suggestions let me know!


I hope to come up with a new project idea soon and hopefully start this weekend! I'm really looking forward to starting something new. :) Well, thanks for stopping by on this Sunday afternoon. I hope you enjoyed these photos and stop by again soon! 



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Your girl is astonishing. I love how her eyelids match her skirt. And like always I love colors on your pictures.
    For me ADAW is really great thing - it is forcing me to do something connected with dolls even if I feel exhausted by everyday life.
    Like I said previously I love colors on your pictures so maybe you can make pictures connected with colors. You can pick one color and make photos with main theme of this color. Sorry for my english, but I hope you can understand what I mean :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I agree- ADAW has helped me focus on things that make me happy, even when I'm too stressed to think about anything but work.
      I think the colors idea is great! I would love to try it out! Thank you for the suggestion! :)

      Delete