Woof! ♥ Fairyland Minifee Celine

4:33 PM

Hello again! Today I ventured into the out-of-doors to take my weekly ADAW photo- this time featuring Magdelena, my Fairyland Minifee Celine. 💛 I know this idea is overused, but Magdelena's top knot just seemed to fit perfectly with everyone's favorite Snapchat filter. 😉


Today I also gave this gal a little manicure. I don't know why I never did it before, since I enjoy painting my own nails so much, eheh. Minifee finger nails are so tiny and delicate! Painting them well requires quite a bit of concentration! 


I opted for a simple, single color embellished with tiny caviar beads. The materials I used were all simple- acrylic and gouache paint, caviar/micro beads (for scrapbooking and nail art), and clear gloss varnish to seal them. I think they look super cute! I was inspired by Kai of Studio Darjeeling to paint my girl's nails. I commissioned Kai to paint Magdelena's faceup and remembered that they offered doll manicures and pedicures as well! Their work is incredible and inspiring ~


And finally, here is a random shot I thought was cute from today. I love these pinstripe pants. I bought them from Milk Bunny Boutique on Etsy a while back. I wish I had more tops that looked nice with them. I don't know if it's just me, but I often neglect buying clothes, shoes, and accessories for my BJD. Everything is so expensive. I can't even justify spending $30+ on a pair of jeans for myself, so you can imagine the struggle of justifying these purchases for dolls, eheh. 

Well, I hope you guys enjoyed these photos! I'd like to thank those of you who have been continually stopping by. 😊 I hope you wander through again soon!

You Might Also Like

0 comments