Spring Offering ♥ Pullip Pulliphine IX Royal Wedding

9:20 PM

Hello there! This week's ADAW photo was a bit of a struggle. I have been having trouble finding motivation for my photography. Luckily, once I finally went outside to take some photos I really enjoyed myself. Things are budding and regaining their color. I really like the way there are bright flashes of color among the still dull background of early spring.


This session I also experimented with some freelensing. I have tried it a few times before and I enjoy the look it produces, but I need a lot of practice! I look forward to when everything finally blossoms and I can try freelensing some flowers- I think it will be a lot of fun! Here are two of the results -



The rest of these photos are just taken normally- no freelensing involved. I placed Solstice up in a tree. I used to do this all the time a few years ago. I always used to have fun posing the dolls among the branches. Even though it's not a very realistic setting, I figured I'd try it out again.



I thought Solstice's pale aqua hair looked beautiful in front of the yellows in the background. The few photos I took from the tree are a bit duller than the others. I kind of enjoy the washed-out colors though. 
And this last photo I took as the sun was finally dipping beneath the mountains in the horizon. It always turns my boring gravel driveway into a beautiful blue-gray bokeh. I found a small patch of green where I put Solstice. She seemed to enjoy the bits of green finally sprouting 💚😊


Thanks for stopping by to read about today's shoot! I hope you enjoyed! 💚

You Might Also Like

0 comments