Crimson Dreams ♥ Pullip Veritas Deep Crimson Ver.

9:36 PM

Hello there! Today I have a few photos of my newest addition, Sorrell, a Pullip Veritas Deep Crimson Version. She is honestly the most captivating stock Pullip I've ever laid eyes on!! I'm always enamored by her beauty!
It was a very nice day today- mild temperatures and a light breeze made it perfect for spending some time outside photographing this girl. 


Her stock outfit is incredible!! I know I've said this before and I apologize for gushing about her. I just can't get enough of her!! I've only recently gotten into more ornate and luxurious styles. I went through a long phase when I loved minimalist and more simple and cute styles. I still love these, but I can't help but indulging myself in intricate and grand styles once in a while. 


This girl is definitely a shelf doll for me. She won't have a very in depth character and her style will never change. I'll most likely keep her in her stock outfit for as long as I own her. She's a beautiful display piece and looks gorgeous standing in my doll cabinet. 


As much as I adore the deep crimson and iridescent gold of her look, I couldn't resist trying a black and white shot! Black and white photography is definitely something I'd like to improve on. 
I hope you enjoyed this little shoot! Thanks for stopping by!

You Might Also Like

0 comments