Japanese Maple Gypsy ♥ Pullip Greggia

6:30 PM

Hello everyone ♥ I feel like I've been neglecting my dolls for ages, but it's only been a week. Lately I've been working on my non-doll photography (which I've started a separate blog for), but I was glad to get outside with my Greggia, Mercy, today. I'm so happy that I was able to find her for sale back in 2014. She's since become one of the favorites in my collection! 


We have a nice Japanese Maple in our back yard and this time of year it's leaves are a beautiful rich red color. I thought Mercy looked gorgeous standing among the branches. It was very windy today, so I was very nervous about posing her beneath the tree. It's not apparent in the photos, but she's standing on a huge rock and she wasn't exactly stable. Every time the wind blew I had to rush to hold her in place, haha. I think the shoot went well regardless :)


I hope to update this blog more frequently. I need to learn how to better manage my time; I want to have enough time to photograph regular things as well as dolls and miniatures. It's nearing the end of this school semester (crazy- my first year of college is almost over) so I have a lot of upcoming papers and large assignments that are due. I really hope I can keep up with ADAW this April. 
Thank you for stopping by this week! I hope you enjoyed these photos. Please stop by again soon to see more of this beauty! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments