Sunshine Seeker ♥ Azone Pure Neemo HNY 2016 Alisa + Danbo

5:23 PM

Hello! This week for ADAW I took my Azone Pure Neemo Happy New Year 2016 Alisa outside for a little photoshoot. 💛 Unfortunately, I didn't get as many photos of her as I'd have liked, but I did photography Danbo a bit as well. 😊 I enjoy collecting these cute figures like Danbo, Sonny's Angel, and Tokidoki; I really should photograph them more.


It was very warm today- it almost hit 80 degrees! It was also very sunny. This again interfered with my recent darker photography style. I'm so torn- I love vibrant colors but I also love the look of washed-out and pale photography. I enjoy the look of sun-bleached film. When I'm editing photos, I go through such a struggle deciding which road to take- vibrant or pale? Light or dark? So many decisions....



I love the way Danbo's eyes light up! They're kind of spooky, don't you think? I'm always super cautious when using his eye lights; I don't want them to burn out so I only switch them on when I'm taking photos. 
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed these photos! 💛

You Might Also Like

0 comments