Your Dream Is Mine ♥ Pullip Greggia

8:09 PM

Hello ~ Today was rainy and overcast, but I was in the mood to take some photos. I ventured out with Mercy, my Pullip Greggia. I recently took her apart, gave her some new fluffy eyelashes, and experimented with some washi tape on her eye lids. I really like the result! I think it suits her very well as her character is sort of a gypsy/bohemian girl 💙


When I share photoshoot posts I would also like to start sharing some music I had been listening to at the time. My favorite songs and lyrics really help me get motivated and inspired. For this shoot, I was listening to one of my all-time favorites "Without You" by NCT U. I always feel uplifted when I hear this song. Even if you are not a fan of K-Pop or don't understand the language, I think you should give it a listen 😁


This songs lyrics are especially moving to me. The lines "All of my heart is by your side / Your dream is mine" are my favorites. The song is emotional and relateable and I think it can be appreciated with or without knowing the meaning of the lyrics. 


Anyway, back to the doll- as you can see her eye lids have such a cute little flower pattern now! I want to use washi tape to decorate all my other dolls' eye lids now, hehehe 💙 Unfortunately, Greggia was released before Pullip dolls had locking eye mechanisms, so holding her eyes shut is kind of an ordeal. It's worth the hassle though!


And this last photo is of the cute Pullip-sized banjo I have. I took it out to use it in this photoshoot, but I decided to omit it since the last photo I took of Mercy featured her holding a guitar. It's too cute not to show off though!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed these photos 💙

You Might Also Like

0 comments