Box Opening ♥ Re-Ment Kitchen Set

9:22 AM



Hey guys! I am so happy- I finally got my huge Re-Ment package in the mail yesterday! I bought some Re-Ment and furniture from Claydoughandme on Etsy back in December. I filmed box openings for everything and I plan on doing a photo "review" type post for the minis I got. Expect to seed a lot of Re-Ment and dollhouse posts in the coming weeks, eheheh.
I decided to post the Re-Ment kitchen set unboxing first. I was editing clips on a school night and the easiest video for me to complete was the kitchen one since it required the least amount of tedious cutting and splicing. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the below box opening video of the Re-Ment cream colored kitchen set! If you like this video, please check out my YouTube! I have other cute Re-Ment and doll related content there! :) Thanks for stopping by!


You Might Also Like

0 comments