Sorrell ♥ Pullip Veritas Deep Crimson Ver.

10:00 AM

I try not to veer too far from doll-related topics when writing here. Chances are if you're reading this blog you're following for the dolly stuff, not the bits and pieces of my daily life. That being said, I feel like it's really important to be honest with yourself when you're trying to improve. If you don't like something you've done, tell yourself to try harder next time.


I know that I often talk about how I don't like certain pictures, but I rarely have a definitive reason why. I just know that sometimes my photos don't feel right. They don't feel like me, if that makes any sense. I know when a part of me is in my work and when a part of me isn't. I think these times where I haven't connected with a shoot or photo are the times that I dislike the result. During this shoot I had a lot on my mind and was having trouble focusing on just enjoying the photography. When my mind is elsewhere, I can't seem to connect. For next week's ADAW I will keep this in mind and hopefully take something I'm proud of. 😊 Have a great week everyone!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. She looks like looking something in the distance, like watching... She's really pretty!
    I have some problems with photography too...sometimes I think they look just generic and I get frustrated, but trying again or creating a story for the picture sometimes help, hehe.

    ReplyDelete