Odds & Ends • Gathering The Girls

12:36 AM


For months now I've had several dolls put away in storage waiting to be sold. It's been ages since I've received any interest from potential re-homers, so I've decided to give them another chance before relisting them. A lot of these dolls have no hair or hair that doesn't suit them, eyes with the same problem, ugly factory eyelashes, and could go for a quick cleaning.


Since I don't really have any interesting dolls things going on right now I figured I could blog about this. I'm horrible with getting things done so this "project" will probably take me several weeks to complete, haha. The poor girls will be sitting on my desk in pieces for such a long time. There will likely be several posts about this in the future. :)


Besides dolls and art, something I've become fond of recently is bullet journaling. I've always kept a journal for writing down my thoughts, but I like the versatility of a bullet journal for daily events. I use it for planning, scheduling, journaling, and also different hobby-related things like dolls. I've made a quick page for this project with the items I'm assigning to each doll and a to-do list for the project.



I'm still questioning a few of the wig and eye choices. I need to test out some other pieces I have in storage to see if something suits them better.
I guess we'll see where this project goes and whether or not I actually put all of my storage-girls back together anytime soon. Have a great week everyone!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Owww, don't be so harsh on them... Give them a chance by new wigs and eyechips and they will repay as sweet models for many new photo projects. It's a shame that I live on "the second end of the world" because I'm constantly changing my girls wigs, eyechips and dresses and it gives me so much pleasure that I would love to help you with your girls if I would live nearby, :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comments! :) Ahaha, I wish I was like you are! I struggle so much in finding wigs and eyes that suit my dolls. I'm very particular- especially with my dolls. I look forward to putting these gals back together though and maybe getting past this!

      Delete