Sunny Afternoon ♥ Azone Pure Neemo Mio's Holiday + Daisies

6:28 PM

Hello there! How is the weather where you are at? Here it's been so hot and humid! We've already had several days reaching 90 degrees! I prefer the cold weather- less sweat and less bugs. But, the sunshine is very nice. Even though it may be uncomfortable at times it's nice to feel the warmth of the sun after a long winter. My sweet Mio agrees! We ventured out to take some quick photos and she brought along her little bicycle! 


I don't take photos of my Azone girls enough. They're so expressive and adorable! It's funny how after years of working with dolls as disproportional as Pullips that finally photographing something more realistically proportioned like a Pure Neemo can seem no unnatural to me, haha. I feel the same way when photographing BJDs. I've learned to work well with gigantic heads and don't know what to do when a doll isn't so top heavy! 


Finding clothing to fit my Azone girls has been a bit of a struggle as well. I want to buy some specially made clothing off Etsy that will fit them perfectly. Until then, they're stuck in their stock outfits or are pinned into Pullip clothes that are too big.


It's finally week 20 of ADAW! Is anyone else still going strong without missing a week? I really hope I can keep this up. I have a lot to do for the next semester of school and I'm also looking forward to some fun things in August. Having something definite to look forward to is nice, but I'm impatient so the coming months will be difficult. I hope you all are doing well in all your projects and are having a great summer! See you soon!



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I feel the same when I change my subject from Pullips to other dolls (they heads are so small ;) so I bought girl form Leekeworld with big haed and I don't have this problem anymore)
    I work in dark room without windows and with air-condition so I love sunny and warm weather even if there are this awful pollens :)
    Your photos are great and you are right that Azone girls are very expressive and adorable. I look forward to see more photos of them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! As much as I love cold weather, it's hard not to enjoy sunshine after a long winter! I have horrible grass allergies this time of year but I try and power through it to take photos, heheh.
      I've seen quite a few of Leeke's "big head" dolls- I really like one called Iris, I believe. So cute! <3

      Delete